Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

On Duty Weekend

Good time move in a great speed.

When I think of Sg, xia xue will be the first that came into my mind. 
Get to know her one day from The Star. A very impressive, dare-to-speak blogger .
 I love her hair. Awww...
 I wouldn't have the guts to dye my hair to this color!
This is Xia Xue, she is currently expecting!
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/

Manage to did a short and facinating run-away to Sg, by the way the latest currency was killing me. But, I still get myself a salmon color skater dress and a dark blue canvas tote, where I dumb all my swimming attire there, as it look a little bit of those beach style tote. Nothing much to buy, well I saw pretty much things that able to catch my attention actually, just spending too much kills! So, limitation is still my philosophy! Teeheee~
Hate that Im only 5ft tall.


By the way, I managed to get my hands on Samsung Note 2!!!!
 Omg, the moment i touch it, Im in love with it totally. 
The Camera and the apps was totally AMAZING!
The multi tasking function, popup note is something i would die for!
Gosh!!

After that, I walked in to another shop to have a glance on Iphone5.
Tell you what, the moment I saw this, I totally forget bout Note II.
Totally cant take my eyes of it. 
Is really super thin and light compare to my 4s.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, the front camera is so clear! 
Completely took my breath away.
 My 4s still in ICU, kinda miss him already.='(




The next day, i woke up at around 5am in the morning to get myself fully prepared for my 9 years and still counting fren's convo. She got me a pass to enter the hall with her. I was abit exhausted the day before, too tired and lack of sleep, therefore after I manage to get my self a real comfy place, I start SLEEPING.

That's the comfy place where I snooze 




Last one!

Came across a news article recently with the title : Straight A's doesn't mean you are learned.

True enough. Performing in class don't leads to shinning in the society or even workplace. 
That's the issue. Students that triumphs over classroom may not be 100% confirm to be successful in life. BUT, still parents, teachers , lecturers even the public have a mind set that students that cant perform in class have a minimum percentage to shine later on. 
How true is it? 

I filmy believe that, studies is important, but attitude speaks more. 
Is the matter of knowing which league to play and how to play it well. 
Our entire education system is so structured which emphasize more on classroom learning. 
I dare not comment more on the system as I already lived with it for 13-15 years.
 Get used to it. =)

Whenever my mum calls, the first thing she ask was " Did you study? "

Then I answerd. " Yes, I did." Which I dint. This is to avoid some unnecessary nagging.

Ever wondered what my life was about.
 Waking up early in the morning, attending classes, studying for tests, rushing assignments, dying for fyp and struggling for exam. 
Come on, That's completely not life! 
But yet, as a student, that's our life. Leave it or take it. Nah..life...that's life..
When life's get bored is when I usually complain alot! 

Test on Friday ='( 

See, test again! That's why I say life's sucks!

Still breathing,
Sin Yin =D







No comments:

Post a Comment