Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bride slave

Sorry that I'm late for this, took me a week to complete this post, so unproductive lately. By referring to the title, guess my post will be something related to the first task I had completed in my very own must-do list.
Bridemaids aka braidslaves = checked!!




" You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you cannot live without."

As you walk down the wedding isle with the one you would spend your life time with, that's where the LOVE JOURNEY begin. (and also aunty's life begin, as ppl starts to call u aunty/uncle, sad thing)

It took ages for the preparation made for the actual day I suppose. Is really hectic to get all those invitation lists done, F&B preparation, gown selection. honey-moon pre-planning, photog ready and much more. Is really a time consuming process. I'm only the bride slave for a day, and I almost faint at the hall!
But, as I say.
Marriage is a beautiful process.

Finding the mr/ms right is nvr an easy task, maybe once you are attached to a someone,but was fall on the wrong timing, it make no sense still.. Falling in love is so much exciting, falling out of love is so painful and torturing.. Ok,I shall stop writing emo stuff here..

By the way, lets get back to the track.. I suppose marriage is just like exploring a new life with someone's you used to know but not completely know, as you will found out more surprising habit of his later on. Doing dishes , chores, laundry,cooking together is so much fun! Kidding around with chopped carrot and juicy tomatoes(duh, don't like tomato) in kitchen * Kitchen war*.. Love should be a journey explore by both.. Holding hands firmly and walk the way through, growing old together, counting white hair , laughing at each other about to fall tooth, accepting all the rubbish nagging, eat till sien dishes, arguing on choosing tv channel and yet still care each other so much, that's love. I'm just way to young to define love. But wat I know was, if someone treat you right, grab him/her tightly. Is better to swallow the pride now than to cry a river later..

Blogging in the early morning is a tough task, brain works so slow. No idea what to write.. But I just feel like writing something..

Recently have a fren which is so emo =( , this is for you.
I know you will read my post. I couldn't do much to help. But trust me, don't lose hope in love. Is really a beautiful thing in life. Be brave enough to fall and be brave enough to stand up and hold on tight. Is yours, you deserve it better than nobody else do. I on my whatapps 24 hrs, pls disturb me whenever u need me.. Always there for you, I promise. Pls melt after you read this and hug me when u saw me. I wan it super tight ok, u seems dint hug me before geh...='(

Yours truly..
which is almost dying doing her homework

No comments:

Post a Comment