Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Good Man hard to find

Guess most of my mates was busying with their studies right now and yet I am wasting time here at this column. Not so active recently, but was just too happy and excited, lecturer cancel tomorrow class!!! Hooray! My study mood is still not on currently. Lazy bugs all over my body~ 

Wanted to blog something related to what lecturer touch on today in his Quality Management Class, which is JENG JENG JENG JENG -----> Quality aspect of man which women want for. Is not being choosy, is just all of us may have a measurement scale of what type of partner we are looking for as a spouse for future. But this so called quality aspect may varies depend on ppl as it was something so subjective and hardly defined.


1. Ambitious - I dont know why, but for me, ambitious is one of the main aspect I will fall for a guy. Ambitious as in, he is someone that is highly motivated in doing everything. Strike hard, aimed high. It does not matter if his is born in a sliver spoon, even ppl who born in silver spoon dont have such a quality. Feel much secure to depend and rely on a man like this, at least he has the determination and desire to succeed. Never stop but keep pushing kind of attitude, it maybe tired keep striking for the best, but that's life, we couldn't stop even for a moment,aren't we..


2. Loving - It doesn't mean that we need to celebrate every single occasion together such as Valentine, Anniversary, Birthday or etc, just not someone that so particular on these special commercialized day. A simple loving msg is more than enough to melt me. What I mean loving here is the way he shows appreciation and express his love. A morning text msg before I am fully awake and a good night msg before I get back to bed means more than a dozen roses. ( Erm, sometimes roses means more too!Haha!) Or doing something silly * Write a love letter/love email as an excuses to shower and show love, a kiss on the forehead? ( So, dramatic hor? Blame the korean drama for this.) Erm, or may be a dress as pressie which I can wear for our date, sounds sweets..=)  Being loving once in awhile, just another excuse to fall in love again with him. 

Bank account perhaps?

 HAHAHAH...

3. Responsible - Or the other word - committed/ plan for future?? maybe... Im so much relieve if a guy know what to set as priority and what as secondary. If someone tell you, I used to spend for stuff I like but now after being with you, I will control and limit my spending, cuz I need to consider the $$ incurred during our dates/movie/birthday pressie, then he will definitely be the right guy. I wouldn't need to be first in his list, but at least after studies/career/ family. Being responsible also mean that he know his position well, not flirting or kidding around with girls, clear with his limit, and that's the important aspect I think most of the girls concern. Being responsible also as a student, a son, a boyfie score the highest!

4. Big Eater!! - Haha, this is weird. I know is weird, but I just love someone that can eat 2 bowls of laksa, 1 sirloin steak, 2 mushroom soup, 3 apple pies, 4 doughnut, 5 cups of chatime! LOL, kidding. I love big eater so much because, I can try different food and when I cant finish it, he can K.O everything into his tummy. * Evil smile. Make him super fat! Seriously, there is some stuff I dont fancy in placing them in mouth such as egg yolk, green pea, tomatoes, sometimes cucumber and more, for not wasting anyfood, I hope I hope he can you know, taste it on behalf of me. =D

5. Understand me - Nah, this is tough. Is tough, seriously. Sometimes, my mood easily swings, maybe when the sky turns dark, the sun shins too bright or menses says ahhlo.. I just easily battery down and mood down, EASILY. That is why I need someone that truly deeply understand me and stay by me during this critical time, just to make sure Im ok. Normally, I will switch back to normal mood after 24hr. Yes, only 24 hrs, maybe sometimes 48 hrs.. 还是一条好汉 after the next day..


Of cuz, Im not a angel from heaven, is just some personal requirement that I consider of having. But no doubts, feel still come first. 
Happy Weekend in advance!

Yours truly 



No comments:

Post a Comment