Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Monster Vs Alien

Reason of blogging as stated below:

1st : I am so PEK CIK 
2nd : I am so so pek cik
3rd: I am so so so pek cik

So, as conclusion. I am DAMN PEK CIK

 "Come on, shoot me, I'm totally bullet proof. " LOLLL....

I died in the battlefield actually.

DISASTER! NIGHTMARE!

After struggling with my undone fyp proposal, and now is time for fyp presentation.
 One of the moment students fear most.  
I aspect my ending to be somehow tough, but I dint know they were so well-trained shooter. 
Totally well trained team from utm.
 Purposely woke up 2 hrs earlier to get my nail color totally off from my nails, 
get my hair tighten up in pony tail, 
totally a decent high school girl. Just to give a better impression or at least some respect to the panels. But..but... they...sigh... 
Fine, I'm so used to it. But i am just totally mad!
I just killed my cells, thousand of them.
Pitiful cells =( 

But still, I'M STILL ANGRY! ARRGGGG...

Yours truly,
Ms Angry Birdie of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment