Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mr February with love


It's February! A heavy month where two of the most important days fall on: Chinese New Year and Valentine's day! 

Time flies, I never ever had enough time for rest. After tones and tones of assignment, tests, breath taking fyp now came busying with works! Get back to the place where I somehow realize what the working world was, a place where only customer rights and non stop bargaining voices around. Totally chaos! ( " No discount ar? No discount meh? I know your boss leh, u go and check for me lah. I wonder, do my boss really knows the whole world?!! ) In order to deal with these fussy type of buyers,I can smash the whole solid timber wood. 

7 more days to Valentine!

Cant wait! At least no more Chinese New Year songs but romantic love songs, honestly, recently was so much about Chinese New Year songs, I almost vomit listening to it for couple of weeks!! REALLY GEH!  Not much to blog bout this Chinese new year preparation, shop was just totally covered by those CNY bamboo, fresh flowers and hampers.. 

Looking forward for Valentine's Day even more. I remember last year, I worked till around midnight during Valentine's eve, dare not think about it this year.

Valentine's Day was totally about FLOWERS, ORDERS, SLEEPLESS NIGHT!! 

I hate when people ask me..

him : " Miss, Can I check with you what do 6 stalks of roses mean"

me: " Oh, I miss you much"

him:" How about 9 stalks of roses?"

Me: " I miss you much much much."

Him:"  Oh...Har??!! How bout a dozen?"

Me:" I miss you much much much much much much...."

Him: " .... "

Me: " No lah, was just joking!Haha!"

Honestly is actually a marketing tactic. If love you forever represented by 99 stalks of roses which cost you rm1500, will you still buy? See, same thing. So, dont ask anymore, cuz it doesnt make any difference still lah, just buy according to your budget will do. 

QUESTION No.2 (How long does the roses last?)

Ok, it depends. Fresh petals last according to how you take care of them and their condition, the environment (weather) and much more other factor. Today, a customer asked, " I heard hor, ppl say put some washing liquid in the water the flowers might last longer, is that right?" WTH, I stun, do you think is logic? == I really almost faint. See, if you want the flowers to last longer, give them H2O, human needs water, flowers need them to, DAILY. Just give them appropriate amount of water and they will certainly last longer, as easy as that. No funny funny things.

QUESTION No.3 ( What flower do you think she will like? What flowers do you like?)
Haha, most funny question ever! " 小姐,你是女子,你一定懂女生喜欢什么花的啦“ Got such things de meh? How do I know the girl's taste???? Aiyo..
So, I will randomly answer some of the common flowers, roses, daisies or lilies lor.. or not just choose options 4 which is ---  buy a garden which includes roses, lilies, daisies, sunflower, orkids, grass, baby breath, sweet williams, eustoma and more.. easy, all in one. She will melt even more!

See more @ Alice Florist Valentine 2013

So, that is for today. Happy Chinese New Year in Advance!! Gong Xi Gong Xi.. 


Here's a nice love long. I cant stop listening to it..


                                                                                                 Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment